Tho the Solians are more advanced than humans in terms of technology and space exploration, their culture is still like that of Early Modern Ages Europe, with Kings, Queens, rebellions against the crown, arranged marriages between royalty, people getting married in their teens, etc. However, unlike human culture, Solians never discriminated against each other. They never came up with the idea to categorize themselves into races as humans do and they don't have words to separate sexual orientation as to them, "You just like who you like" and it's always been like that with them... So yeah... Oh, and since I have no where else to put this right now, Solian names are a combination of Chinese, Japanese, Greek, and sometimes Spanish words for the most part... Like, I literally just combine words and there you go, another name.
- The Sahi family, and their Vasi counterparts from Pyra-Jen's universe, are the heads of the entire Solian people and their worlds. They maintain absolute control over the 253 colony worlds closest to Planet Soli and entrust the farther colonies to the other head families. They became the leading family 5,017 years ago, when the a member of the original lead family, an Onyx Solian named Rafi-Tido Veikal, decided that he couldn't handle all the stress of complete command and passed it on to the second family in line, tho this fact has seemingly vanished from Solian History records... Every five Solian years, they call the other head families to their home, Cefalaio Castle, to discuss issues and things that are happening on their respective worlds... And ever so often, the head of another family will challenge the head of the Sahi for the throne... it never ends well for the challenger... The current head of the family is simply called King Sahi. He has a wife and two daughters. The daughters names are Skylana-Talli "Sky" Sahi and Tahjinay-Skalli "Tahji" Sahi and just like the King, the queen simply gets referred to as Queen Sahi. Tho Sky is the older of the Sahi sisters, their parents choose Tahji as their heir... At first Tahji is thrilled by this, but after spending years with the Hokomas and going on all those adventures with them, she decides that the life of a queen is not for her and gave that honor to Sky... There are more things about the Sahi family in the Veikal part below as the Sahi and Veikals interact a lot, so check that out too.
- Their family symbol gets tattooed on the back of their neck.
- If the Sahi were humans they would be from London.
- They have English accents.
- The Veikals and their Xeikal counterparts are very low in terms of importance of their family compared to the others, but they are the most popular due to the actions of Mya-Fumei Veikal-Malluma and her two daughters, Kori-Ava Malluma and Solencia-Yue Malluma during the Solian Civil War and the Solian/Lunarian War. The Veikals have control over three worlds, one of which was just brought into the Solian Empire at the turn of the Solian/Lunarian War. Mya and Solencia control those three worlds themselves as Kori, much like her ancestor Rafi, didn't want to deal with all of that. The Veikals got an even larger following when Kori's son, Pyro-Jay Hokoma, saved the Solian Capital from MaRTON on the day of his twelfth birthday... With the help of Tahji Sahi of course. From that point on Kori and her part of the Veikal family have lived in Cefalaio Castle with the Sahi family... mainly because Tahji and Pyro were supposed to get married when they became old enough... and that's only because of how the Solian people shipped them so hard. They didn't get married, btw.... Mya eventually relinquishes her spot as head of the family to Pyro on the day of his seventeenth birthday... tho, with him being so much like his mom, he didn't want to take it... His cousins, Kimmie-Vaim Veikal, Polly-Timos Veikal, and Midorii-Ao Veikal, challenge him for the right to lead the Veikals... It doesn't go well for them, seeing as how PJ can go Onyx and all... He becomes the head of the family for a full five minutes before passing the title to his twin sister, Tyra-Ann Hokoma. The Veikal family nearly lost all the power they had in the year that Pyro turned nineteen as Pyro had declared the Sahi family his enemy after King Sahi would sentence Namani Harinezumi, Pyro's bae, to be executed for the actions she did as Shadow Namani, even tho she wasn't in control of herself at the time. This led to a small Civil War between the Veikals and the other head families. The war ended when the Sahi sisters betrayed their father and with Tahji's newfound Onyx form, Theo Tahji, she and Nova Pyro defeated King Sahi's forces and Sky took over as the head of the Sahi family and the Solian people.
- Their family symbol gets tattooed on the right side of their neck.
- If the Veikals were human they would be from Mexico and El Salvador.
- They have Mexican and El Salvadorian accents... duh.
- The Kuto family are also low in terms of importance compared to the other families, but unlike the Veikals... no one really knows about them. They rule over five planets in two solar systems, but their planets don't have large populations as they lie on the edge of the Solian Empire... Vic-Kail Kuto tries to get the Kuto as popular as the Veikals by trying to be a hero in the people's eyes like PJ... but... that just ended up with him getting his ass beat... Which leads to PJ actually having to save him... Eventually, he befriends the Pyro and the other Hokoma kids, and from that point on the Kuto family becomes more well known. Vic even dates Kyro-Xen Hokoma for a while when they are teens... it doesn't end on the best note tho... He and Kyro don't really talk much after that and the only times they really do is when they are both around for Pyro.
- Their family symbol gets tattooed on the left side of their neck.
- If the Kuto were human they would be from the United States.
- They have American accents.
THE REST OF THESE FAMILIES HOLD NO MAJOR CHARACTERS SO THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET SOME REALLY QUICK INFO.
- This family is a pretty big deal, they control 126 planets within the Solian Empire and are the most important behind the Sahi family. They are pretty snobbish about it tho...
- Their family symbol gets tattooed at the bottom-front of their neck.
- If they were human they would be from China.
- They obviously have Chinese accents.
- Control around seventy planets.
- Family symbol gets tattooed just under the right ear.
- Would be from Japan if they were human...
- JAPANESE ACCENT!
OK, I don't feel like doing this anymore... the rest of the family names are below, none of them own more than 100 planets, but all own more than ten, and blah blah blah... I'm currently drawing all their family symbols and have even redesigned the Veikal family symbol... the old one is in my scraps if you wanna see it... WELP, TIME TO GET BACK TO DRAWING THE SYMBOLS!